SUBscribe below to our FIGHT VIDEO NEWSLETTER

TYRON WOODLEY vs KAMARU USMAN

Watch Tyron Woodley vs Kamaru Usman full fight video stream replay - UFC 235 free ppv event on MMASHARE.com

MMAshare Podcast

Before clicking on the full fight link above, read the prediction: This is a tough matchup for Woodley. Usman has excellent cardio, and while he’s not a great striker, he’s certainly more comfortable throwing in combination than even a few fights ago. He does throw with power and phase-shifts well, but can he outwrestle Woodley? I am not sure, even acknowledging Usman’s ridiculous strength. Usman’s pressuring also opens him up to the wicked counters that Woodley is known for, and that’s a problem for Kamaru. We could see plenty of slow moments in this one, or stalemates against the fence in the clinch that have the crowd booing and Dana White turning beet red. I believe if Usman can wear Woodley out early, he has a real chance of getting the W in the later rounds. But I’m still sticking with the champ to keep his belt and add to his resume as one of the best welterweights in UFC history. Tyron Woodley by unanimous decision.
SUBscribe to our FIGHT VIDEO NEWSLETTER for upcoming fights
Fights by Email