SUBscribe below to our FIGHT VIDEO NEWSLETTER

Alexander Volkanovski vs Jose Aldo

Jose Aldo vs Alexander Volkanovski full fight video - UFC 237 stream replay by MMAshare.com

MMAshare Podcast

RECENT MMASHARE FULL FIGHT VIDEOS

Before you start watching the full fight video, read the prediction - Zane Simon: I’m seeing flashes of elite level Volkanovski as a fighter. But I’m still not exactly sure what that is. Against Mendes, he largely did nothing early, and once Mendes started throwing, he hurt Volkanovski immediately. Mendes fell to pieces and Volkanovski recovered magnificently. But I’m still not seeing a lot of tools beyond a very dedicated wrestling game (which is notably unlikely to work on Aldo) and a power right hand (which has been pretty easy for most opponents to see coming). He’s tough and knows how to fight hard late, so he could just push Aldo’s cardio early and see what happens. But doing that got him tagged more than a few times by Darren Elkins. With Aldo delivering those shots, I’m less certain Volkanovski makes it three rounds. And if he plays it slow like he did against Mendes, he’s essentially giving Aldo time to get all his reads... just like he did against Moicano. A slow fight plays into Aldo’s hands, and a fast one is incredibly dangerous. I’m betting slow, and Jose Aldo by decision.

SUBscribe to our FIGHT VIDEO NEWSLETTER for upcoming fights
Fights by Email