SUBscribe below to our FIGHT VIDEO NEWSLETTER

STEPHENS vs MAGOMEDSHARIPOV

Watch Jeremy Stephens vs Zabit Magomedsharipov full fight video stream replay - UFC 235 free ppv event on MMASHARE.com

[HD] Fight Replay by MMAshare.com

Before clicking on the full fight link above, read the prediction: Seeing all these picks for Zabit make me feel like I need to argue for Stephens (even though I’m picking against him). Stephens is an excellent wrestler -- when a wrestling attack is what he’s expecting. He’s rarely been submitted or finished, and forced Frankie Edgar into a pure kickboxing battle. If he can do that to Zabit, then I absolutely believe he can win that fight. Zabit is just a little too willing to trade shots in the pocket for me to feel comfortable that he wins the power battle with Stephens. And Stephens dramatically improved range jab/lowkick game give him a lot better chance of finding his way into the pocket behind those strikes. However, I’ve also seen Stephens lose too many kickboxing matches to fighters that can maintain range (including Edgar) and get out-wrestled by crafty wrestlers that he wasn’t expecting to take him down (like Oliveira). I’ve just seen Stephens lose too many fights. Zabit Magomedsharipov via decision.

Privacy | DMCA