SUBscribe below to our FIGHT VIDEO NEWSLETTER

EDMEN SHAHBAZYAN vs CHARLES BYRD

Watch Edmen Shahbazyan vs Charles Byrd Full Fight full fight video stream replay - UFC 235 free ppv event on MMASHARE.com

[HD] Fight Replay by MMAshare.com

Before clicking on the full fight link above, read the prediction: Shahbazyan is another of the Gunnar Nelson school of bouncy karate-esque wrestleboxers. He packs some good pop in his hands and fought through some tough spots against Darren Stewart, despite getting tired in the third. I was actually fairly impressed with Byrd in his own losing effort against Stewart- he showed good strategy and pressure, and constantly kept Stewart off-balance. In both cases, Shahbazyan and Byrd came with functional games but struggled with Stewart’s sheer power. Shahbazyan is younger and more durable, whereas Byrd trains with a better camp (Dallas-based Fortis MMA as opposed to Glendale). I’m going to take a flyer on Byrd, I think he’s just a bit more functional and I don’t trust Shahbazyan’s striking if he can’t get his somewhat messy takedown game rolling Charles Byrd by unanimous decision.

Privacy | DMCA