SUBscribe below to our FIGHT VIDEO NEWSLETTER

DONALD CERRONE vs AL IAQUINTA

COWBOY DONALD CERRONE vs AL IAQUINTA full fight video - UFC Fight Night stream replay by MMAshare.com

[HD] Fight Replay by MMAshare.com

Before you start watching the full fight video, read the prediction - Mookie Alexander: Wait are we seriously all going with Iaquinta? Have we learned nothing about going unanimously towards one fighter in main events? It’s been a complete mess as of late and it feels in this particular instance like an unfair representation of how genuinely close this fight is. Now to get this out of the way, I don’t expect Iaquinta to be in serious trouble on the ground despite Cerrone’s outstanding sub game, as the Khabib and Kevin Lee fights sold me on the idea that he’s gotten that much better from when he was getting choked out by Mitch Clarke. Cerrone is the more varied striker of the two and it’s not as if Iaquinta hasn’t been hurt before, he’s just really tough to finish. But Iaquinta has dangerous pocket boxing and he will be told by Ray Longo to go the body often, and we know Cerrone’s history of dealing with body shots. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he was willing to use his wrestling and take Cowboy down. Cerrone’s path to victory is quite clear given he throws in combination more than Al does, unleashes some serious offense in the clinch, and his kicks could be a major x-factor here. That said, I gotta go with Al Iaquinta by unanimous decision.

Privacy | DMCA