SUBscribe below to our FIGHT VIDEO NEWSLETTER

BARBOZA vs GAETHJE

EDSON BARBOZA vs JUSTIN GAETHJE full fight video - UFC Fight Night stream replay by MMAshare.com

[HD] Fight Replay by MMAshare.com

Before you start watching the full fight video, read the prediction - Mookie Alexander: Please don’t take my pick and run with it, because I am 1-3 in picking Gaethje fights in his UFC tenure. This is a fight Gaethje should win given Barboza has historically struggled with pressure fighters and this might be the type of pace that will see him wilt before Gaethje. Barboza also is much more in need of space to operate his wicked kicking game and for his overall striking to be effective, whereas Gaethje basically can rough you up anywhere. With that said, even when badly hurt, Barboza is a more dangerous one-strike fighter. He had Kevin Lee breakdancing with one head kick after getting blasted for two rounds. Barboza would also be wise to heavily attack Gaethje’s body, which is partially how he won the Dan Hooker fight and how Eddie Alvarez succeeded against Justin. Dammit I am so torn on this fight even though it favors Gaethje. Screw it, I’ll be different. Edson Barboza by TKO, round 3.

Privacy | DMCA