SUBscribe below to our FIGHT VIDEO NEWSLETTER

Recent MMA Podcasts

by MMAshare » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:08 am

Enjoy the best recent MMA Podcasts online
or download complete shows for free!

Our favorite MMA YouTube streamers:

Luke Thomas Podcast - He is the Senior Editor at MMA Fighting and SB Nation as well as host of SiriusXM's 'The Luke Thomas Show'. His two podcasts, the Monday Morning Analyst and the Promotional Malpractice Live Chat, appear on this feed.Watch it live on MMA Fighting every Wednesday at 1 p.m. ET.

Michael Bisping Podcast - For the past two years, UFC middleweight Champion, Michael Bisping, and stand up comedian, Luis J. Gomez, have hosted a show together on satellite radio. Now they bring their brand of brash, comedic MMA commentary to the podcast world! Believe You Me is a weekly show that gives you a behind the scenes look at the career and life of a UFC champion. Bisping along with his co-host, Gomez, break down MMA news, pop culture stories, and talk parenting, philosophy, and life in general. Believe You Me is FOR ADULTS ONLY!

Chael Sonnen Podcast - UFC Superstar Chael Sonnen speaks his mind and interviews MMA studs and legends. As Chael says ‘I do the thinking so you don't have to. Listen, learn, and then follow me blindly as I show you the world as it ought to be.

Joe Rogan Podcast - As the name suggests, this is a podcast from Joe Rogan that’s designed to be listened to as a companion to the UFC event that he and his friends are watching. These shows only happen every once in a while for events that Rogan is not covering in his capacity as the UFC’s color commentator, so often ends up being for international UFC Fight Night cards, while his guests also vary, but often include Brendan Schaub, Bryan Callen and Eddie Bravo.
As Rogan is the first to admit these podcasts often steer wildly off-topic and so it’s not a substitute for the UFC’s own commentary if you’re looking for blow by blow accounts of what’s happening, but it’s fun to listen to and works well either listening live, or indeed listening back later to see how they reacted to some of an event’s big moments.

Contact@mmashare.com